Managing risk to your physical and financial well-being is key to your financial success and lifestyle objectives. Think about the risks you face daily and their potential impact, however big or small, on your wellness. Consider the importance of:
– Replacing income in the event of an unforeseen illness or disability
– Providing for loved ones in the event of an untimely death
– Covering significant medical expenses resulting from an accident or for an ongoing medical condition
– Limiting the financial exposure to you, your family or even your business stemming from lawsuits or personal liability claims
– Recovering from personal property losses to a home, auto or other valuable assets without lasting damage to your financial health
– Protecting your business interests and legacy goals like the transfer of your wealth to the intended beneficiaries
At Dickmeyer Boyce we appreciate that “living life” involves some peace of mind that the risks you regularly face have been properly mitigated. We work closely with our clients to identify your risks, understand their implications, and then develop a mitigation plan using the proper techniques, tools, or resources. These solutions include, but are not limited to, self-insuring, passing along risk to a third party through an insurance policy or risk avoidance all together. We will work with you to identify a risk management approach that best suits your unique needs and situation.